Dutch girl in the USA, the day before my birthday

... but only according to the USA.

Today I have been visiting Disney Land. I found some nice presents there, but nothing for me. That doesn't matter since my only goal was to find Cinderella's Anastasia. We found her together with her sister (Drizella) and her mother (Tremaine). The weather was not bad at all, only in the afternoon it started to pour. It was disgusting.
It's nice to remark that at the end of the attraction "it's a small world" they let the Dutchmen say "farewell". As if they assume you will kill yourself at the end. Or they will kill you. With their weird song.

The robots were very animated. It was a weird thing to discover, since our robots always look like shit. As we went to the Pirates of the Carrabean it became clear they only have those great robots at the new attractions. Of course Jack Sparrow was added after the movie came out. The new Jack was way too realistic in relative of the crew. But the Lilo and Stitch attraction for example, was scary. The machines looked real and did not make any sound. That was also weird to see/hear since the robots at the Carribean attraction made a buzzing sound, only Jack was silent. What a scrap.

Not only the robots were animated. I have also seen some live shows in front of the Disney Castle. The costums they used were also animated. the eyes, mouths all moved. Of course the casual mascots, walking around everywhere, were as bad as ours.
You were also stumbling over the rabbits, white long beak birds, female ducks and also the common squirel and lizard showed up now and then. Florida is overpopulated with squirrels and lizards. And stop signs. And Spaniards.

I think that was it. I don't know exactly what D and I will do tomorrow, except eating lasagne and maybe buy Mario Cart since I liked ik so much. But it should be a free day off. That doesn't matter since I am tired out of waking up each morning early.
Yesterday D. fell asleep in the chair while watching Family Guy. I left him there alone so I had the bed for myself. LOL LOL LOL
Also I was able to listen to some music, I missed that. It's always so boring in bed. LOL
No really, it's sometimes too hot to sleep well although lately it's always way too cold thanks to D's way to functional air conditioning. How come we never have air conditioning like that?

Greetings and till later, me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De dood voelt zich rijk

Wat is een #vissenhuid?

#gedicht #Reintje-de-Vos - deel 1