#Scamm letters and more

My brother is not only guarding me but also watching me.
According to him I live in the same age as Oliver Twist although I am more interesting.

He finds me sweet but wishes I wouldn't be so kind (to others) and believe every story told to me. To his opinion I am very sensitive for soap stories!
As soon as I come home telling him what happened to someone his answer is: I don't believe any word of it! It's a lie!
According to my brother it's in the human nature to lie and I better should learn to lie very fast too! Otherwise I will be the victim of every idiot, scammer and weirdo in this world.




Nobody likes to hear the truth! he answers, when I ask him why parents teach children to be honest but tell never-ending-lies themselves.
You have to learn to lie Kitty, if not you will be stoned to death sooner or later!
That is fine with me. I have a great brother who is watching me, guarding me and checking out my friends! He tells me how to do it myself, so I won't be hurt, but I am not interested in that.
I don't care who or what someone is as long as he/she is nice to me!

And when my brother is telling me what to do and what not.. I cuddle myself with his teddy on his sofa, eat his chocolate and fall asleep. I love story tellers.. my brother is one of them!

Popular posts from this blog

De dood voelt zich rijk

Wat is een #vissenhuid?

#gedicht #Reintje-de-Vos - deel 1