Prejudice

I don't think I like Americans. If I think about them I think about a lot of noise, screaming, shouting, fights and I get stressed. I like to have my peace. I can't stand loud noises. I also can't stand all the cursing and scolding. I don't understand their behavior and I don't understand why they always need to pray or ask god for help.
Because I don't like them I have an American pen pal. I hope he can tell me about the American way of living and change my opinion. I am not proud about my prejudice and I am willing to change.

I have so many questions. How come most Americans are believers, praying but every 3rd word is "fuck you" and every 5th word is a curse. I can't count the times they say: your mother is a hooker or fuck your mother, etc. Not only American movies but also: Jerry Springer, Oprah Winfrey and Dr Phil are great examples of the behavior of the American nation. A behavior without any self esteem, shame or respect for others.

I don't understand how those people came that far. But probably it is like granny always said: a bold person rules the world!
I don't know any other nation that is less faithful as the people of the USA. Ku Klux Klan and neo nazi's are just a small example of this country full of corruptions and lies.
They feel proud about killing the original native people (Indians) and don't feel ashamed at all to celebrate that also.
They never see themselves as an intruder. But how come they have such a big lack of self esteem?

It is a big mystery. Just like it is a big mystery to me why Americans think they can cross every border in the world with a bag full of lies. They also drag other countries into it. Shooting, molesting and raping the people of the country they invade. And this all in the name of god! Since it is god who blesses (or is it saves?) America.
I wonder what kind of god that is. Which god they are so devoted to. Since they don't obey any of the rules written in the bible at all. I think the devil made them do it. They are all Satanists! They must be since they don't have any problem with the 7 sins.

My pen pal didn't change my opinion. He only made it worse. He works with little kids. Normal American kids. Teaching them all kinds of sports.
Why? So they can find out there is surely something they are good at and they are not weird if they don't survive the jump from a skyscraper because they are not superman.
What do you mean by that, I asked him. It seems that the "normal American kids" joining his club (called: Be your own hero) can't see the difference between reality and fantasy (television/movie).
As he told me that, I was astonished. We don't have kids like that. If you would start a sport club for such type of kids you wouldn't have one single customer.

Seems to me low self esteem is the key to everything.
If you don't have it as a kid you will surely not have it as an adult. Telling (and fooling) yourself it's all god's will might soothe the conscience for a while, but it doesn't make you a better person, good christian or even makes you feel better. Having your own shrink and finding that normal is enough prove to me.

I don't need a hero or god. I love myself and I am a great witch. I live in the mountains of Switzerland with my brother. We have some lilac milka cows and our own Peter to do the shopping in the village down the hill. My brother made me a great broom so I can fly to the beach house in Australia. I am on my way to find a great female surfing-teacher for my beloved brother since I already have a great male slave. He brings me all the cocktails, hugs and kisses of the world and we will live happily ever after.

Popular posts from this blog

De dood voelt zich rijk

Wat is een #vissenhuid?

#gedicht #Reintje-de-Vos - deel 1