I am back

I finally made it. I became my own storyteller after all these years.
This year I wrote and rewrote over 160 fairy tales and folk tales. They are, just, like all fairy tales once were, not always ending with a "they live happily ever after".
A part of my fairy tales are based on real people. Not great people but jerks. Why? Because they teach us that lesson we all need. Those lessons, to remember what is not good for us, what makes us feel miserable. The lesson our life will not change if we don't change.

I can tell you my life did change in the past years and it will continue changing, no matter how hard people try to make me shut up (isn't it great there is Steemit, a place everything you write is on the blockchain forever?). You will find me there, also on wordpress and Yoo.rs.
Might be nobody cares, but remember KittyWU does and keeps waking you up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De dood voelt zich rijk

Wat is een #vissenhuid?

#gedicht #Reintje-de-Vos - deel 1