Yes, I do work!

(My entree to a #writingcontest, I had to use the word work. It is a #turbotale and counts exactly 100 words.)

#monday100 - I do work!
OMG!
I forgot,
I ain't hot.
I ain't a jerk,
I am just at work!
I won't complain, I fit
I am secure, fast, I'm it!
I am attached to it and with.
I know for sure you need me, right?
I'm very productive, efficient, day and night!
I'm what you see and have nothing to hide.
I won't complain about you nor work, as it.
I won't get tired, sick, a work alcoholic.
I know, all I know, is work.
I know I ain't the jerk.
I know I ain't hot.
I am a... robot!
I work.
work
I...



@writingcontests has writingcontests 4 times a week. Fellow writers you might like to join a contest too? How about a turbo tale of 100 words on Mondays?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

De dood voelt zich rijk

Wat is een #vissenhuid?

#gedicht #Reintje-de-Vos - deel 1